Friday, October 14, 2011

Charbroiled

The Cherokee Restaurant suffered a Sunday morning fire attributed to smoldering cigarettes. Seven Service Master trucks arrived Monday morning to begin the clean-up!

16 comments:

  1. Ce restaurant servait des grillades, non ?
    This restaurant served grilled, no ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how very sad! Haven't been to this one, but the original Cherokee Restaurant in west St. Paul is an institution where my husband as a youngster used to go to often with his parents. Missed the news on the fire; I'll have to tell him! So sorry, but I'll bet that the brothers who operate the restaurant now will rebuild.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a shame. Hope they rebuild. Was this a local landmark?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing how much damage a cigarette can do hey Leif. Not only kill you, but burn your house down too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of cities do not allow smoking in restaurants any more. If that had been the case here, there would not have been a fire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A good example of why smoking should be banned in public places.

    ReplyDelete
  7. «Louis» is certain that you are very relieved that this didn't happen to the local Taco Bell where you get your beloved lutefisk burritos!
    ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smoking is unhealthy, not only for the people but also for buildings as you can see. I hope there will not be a hunger crisis in Eagan...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not good for the fun loving folk of Eagan.. as Louis said, at least it wasn't Taco Bell!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is too bad. Another bad thing about cigarettes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Smoking is responsible for lots of bad things.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too bad....and caused by stinky cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sassy, funny, clever, serious or encouraging comment! Tack sa mycket, merci beaucoup, vielen Dank, domo arigato, grazie mille, tusen takk, ansante sana, terima kasih, obrigado, Dank U wel, kiitos paljon!