Jason, the wine guy at "the Cellars," rung up my 6 bottles of wine on Friday afternoon. The "progressive sale" took 29% off the price of my wine for which I paid $55.20. It's simple... the precent off is the same as the date. The sale started on January 21st with 21% off and ended January 30th with 30% off. Sorry I didn't post this earlier!
Here are the bottles that went into my wine bag:
1. De Loach - Chardonnay from California
2. Columbia Crest - Chardonnay from Washington
3. Meridian - Chardonnay from Napa, California
4. Juan Benegas - Malbec from Argentina
5. Tilia - Merlot from Argentina
6. Lan Rioja - Crianza from Spain
Their previous sale - click here!