Friday, March 30, 2012

Dream "Mancave"

Tim Watts, President of North Country Woodshop, showed me around their 10,000 square feet space filled with every woodworking machine, worktables, wood holding racks, storage areas and a classroom. Opened in August 2011 at 1170 East Cliff Road, that place is every woodworking person's dream! "It's a health club for woodworkers, table-saws instead of treadmills, lathes in lieu of dumbbells." More information here.

***City Daily Photo bloggers - click here for April theme day information.


4 comments:

Kate said...

Fun for those who are interested; machines look dangerous to me, tho.

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Oh, wood working machines; I had my share of working on them for a couple of years when I was supervising in a factory doing veneer lamination, blockboard manufacturing, and furniture assembly !

Rob Siemann said...

Now there's a place for me!

SH -ic said...

good to know ..