Saturday, May 8, 2010

Open House @ 1516 Covington Lane

This house opened its doors last Sunday for anyone to visit. When you see an "Open House" sign out front, you can just walk in and look around at that home. This beauty has a $425,000 price tag and boasts the following in just over 3,000 finished square feet: master suite with fireplace, hardwood floors, master bath with jacuzzi tub, 3 car attached garage, main floor laundry with tub, 3 fireplaces, 3 season porch off master bedroom, 2 decks, new roof, formal dining room, newer appliances, granite kitchen countertops and more in the finished lower level! (Total of 4 bedrooms & 2.75 bathrooms)
Call Connie Vanderzanden at 952-270-8834 if you're interested!


13 comments:

Kate said...

Looks pretty nifty although a bit large for me. Since we plan to downsize, I guess this isn't an option for us. Can't help but wonder what the taxes are for that beauty.

Rob Siemann said...

Nice, but the daily commuting to Spain would be hell, unless the 'beam me up, Scotty' thinggie becomes reality.

Allison said...

Beautiful updates!

Anne said...

My sister lives on Covington Lane! Not that I'm looking to move somewhere where it snows in May.

julie p said...

Nice yard! We might need to consult a financial advisor to see if we can swing it. Do you know any? :)

JTG (Misalyn) said...

What a nice house. Would love to have one like this but I can't afford one at this time :) Rob's comment made me laugh :)

Nice photo collage Leif.

Louis la Vache said...

Does this one come minus the Minny-sota snow and B-52 size mosquitos?

Unknown said...

I really like the house as seen from the outside! Nice collage, Leif.

Andreea said...

Looks pretty nice. If only this was for sale in Bucharest :)

EG CameraGirl said...

I'll have to think about it. Of course, it would be my second home. :)

Anonymous said...

There are areas in the middle of the city, where this would be thought of being rather cheap. In my neighbourhood, one would have to pay about 280,000 Euro for about a hundred and twenty sqft, with two balconies, fourth floor.
Makes one long for this, for sure able to be called, dream house.
A nice Sunday for you all.

daily athens

Kaori said...

I love that deck!

magiceye said...

will just admire it at the moment :) thx