Monday, November 26, 2012

Irresponsible

Smoking on a balcony reportedly started an early morning blaze on Thanksgiving. The 6 units at Cinnamon Ridge Apartments at 4565 Slater Road were wrecked but luckily none of the 20 residents were injured. 

6 comments:

  1. That is a danger of apartments. I am glad that most hotels are non-smoking now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how long it's going to take for most of the country to be smoke-free? That's a lot of damage coming from on balcony smoke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wouldn't think something so small could cause so much damage, worst of all death!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sassy, funny, clever, serious or encouraging comment! Tack sa mycket, merci beaucoup, vielen Dank, domo arigato, grazie mille, tusen takk, ansante sana, terima kasih, obrigado, Dank U wel, kiitos paljon!