Wahoo! My friends at Barcelona Daily Photo, Rob & Mandy, gave me a blog award on Saturday. Tack sa mycket! Vielen Dank! Thank you very much! Domo arigato gozaimashita! Grazie mille! Tusen takk! You made my day!
Now, the rules say:
List 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today AND tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
In no particular order, except for number 1:
1. My wife, Anne, and our three daughters.
2. Foreign languages - especially the ones which I know: German, Swedish, Japanese & French.
3. Talking a long walk with my family.
4. Making a difference through the Eagan Rotary Club and Rotary International.
5. Meeting all of you fun and talented CDP bloggers since I started my blog in May 2009.
6. The challenge of posting a photo every single day on my Eagan Daily Photo blog.
7. Coffee and good treats with friends and/or family.
8. Traveling to foreign countries and meeting people there.
9. Living in Eagan in spite of her longgggg, cold winters.
10. Eating outdoors on our backyard patio with family and friends.
Here are 10 bloggers that brighten my day - I love their blogs. Some of my favorites have already received this award so I'll broaden the circle with the following who did NOT already get the award from Rob & Mandy in Barcelona and again in no particular order:
Andreea in Bucharest, Romania
Rune in Drammen, Norway
Mary Ann in Beirut, Lebanon
Jacob in Ocala, Florida
Bharat in Jaipur, India
Jilly in Monaco
Lauren in Paris, France
Brattcat in Vermont
Steffe in Haninge, Sweden
Louis la Vache in San Francisco
I could have listed more than 10 but sometimes I like to follow the "rules."